At CrossFit Blackbeard, we can help you with your health, wellness, and nutrition!
Our goal is to help you develop a healthy plan to support your wellness.
Our Masters in Nutrition students can help you meet your goals and address your concerns*:
- General healthy eating & nutrition education
- Desired weight loss or gain
- Sports nutrition
- Food allergy management
- Disordered eating, overeating, and emotional eating
- Fatigue/ low energy
- Health problems: diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Vegetarian eating
$75 for first month to include:
- Initial session (45 minutes)
- Second session (30 minutes)
- Third session (30 minutes)
- Online wellness support & check-ins
After the initial month, you can schedule once every 2 weeks for only $25/session
- Thursdays 6-8 PM
- Saturdays 8-11 AM
*Nutrition Educators do not prescribe treatment or medical advice, but provide education to enhance knowledge as it relates to food, dietary supplements, and behaviors as it relates to eating. Nutrition counseling is not a substitute for diagnosis, treatment, or care of disease by a medical provider.