Competition Training is an opportunity for qualified athletes to train for Rx-level competitions on a more independent basis than what our coach-led WODs allow.
Who is eligible to participate in competition training?
Because coaching is limited, we strongly recommend that interested athletes are able to consistently perform the following standards (adapted from crossfitmaxeffort.com):
- Deadlift: 315/205 x 10 unbroken reps
- Bench press: 225/110 x 5 reps
- Front squat: 255/165 x 5 reps
- Squat snatch: 135/95 x 6 reps
- Snatch: 185/125 x 1 rep
- Ground to overhead: 185/110 x 6 reps
- Clean and jerk: 265/165 x 1 rep
- Run 400m– 1:10
- Run 1 mile– 6:35
- Row 500m– 1:35/1:55
- Pull-ups: 30/15 unbroken reps
- Muscle-ups: 5/2 unbroken reps
- HSPU: 15/8 unbroken reps
- Double-unders: 50 unbroken reps
- Able to perform pistols
- Able to climb rope
When is competition training?
Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: 9 AM
How can I get started with Competition Training?
Email us at email@example.com or click here to contact us.